Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

K and I are flying out to his parents' in Chicago tomorrow morning (we're coming back Saturday, so you'll probably see my next post Sunday or Monday). It was a last-minute thing and then I went to France, so I confess I'm not super-prepared for this little trip. I have no idea how we're going to get there, or back, or how much money I'll need, or anything. I don't have any money put aside for this specific purpose other than what I've got for the week ahead.

But I think it will be fine anyway.

Dear readers, have very happy Thanksgivings of your own. We've all got a lot for which to be thankful.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Janet said...

Have a wonderful thanksgiving and safe travels!

Tired of being broke said...

Have a happy thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! On behalf of all Chicago, we apologize for the crappy weather you'll encounter once you're here.

Sara said...

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving! Have a safe flight home!

The Hammocks Plumbers said...

Interesting thoughts, I really enjoyed your blog.